Anti Aging Treatments: How to Have a Perfect Skin
The anti aging treatments, especially those DIY, are becoming increasingly popular.
What every woman wants for its beauty, is a smooth skin, soft and without imperfections. Sometimes we spend large amounts of money in beauty and anti aging treatments for a skin with these features but there are some simple and inexpensive natural remedies that promise great results.
Here, then, 5 anti aging treatments that will reveal to you how to get perfect skin:
- Exfoliating of brown sugar and milk: it’s indicated to be applied only once a week. Just mix the two ingredients to get a glowing skin, young and without impurities. This scrub removes dead skin cells and activates circulation. After you apply the compress, make circular massage to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells, for at least 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- Green tea tonic: is excellent to soften and activate the skin. Can be applied in the morning or in the evening, deep cleans the skin and promote circulation. You have to prepare a cup of green tea concentrate, with two sachets. Once reached the boiling point, wait until the tea gets cold and place it for a few minutes in the refrigerator. When it has cooled down, you pass a cotton flock soaked over the facial skin.
- Orange mask: this citrus is a great ally against wrinkles. Simply prepare a mask with juice and pulp of two oranges, to be applied on the face and left it on for 20 minutes. It is also one of the best home remedies against skin blemishes.
- Yogurt Wrap: the blackheads afflict many young girls, especially in the area of the nose. One way to eliminate gradually the blackheads is mix together yogurt and lemon juice. Apply the homogeneous mixture in the critical areas, leaving act for 20 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of water. Repeat daily.
- Treatment with rose mosqueta oil: when acne leaves on your face small wounds that leave scars, a way to mitigate them is to apply a treatment with rose mosqueta oil purchased in herbal medicine. Just be constant and apply it with the help of a cotton swab, every day, by making a gentle massage to activate circulation and ensure that oil reaches deep into the epidermis.